(a) The titles.
The California Rules of Court includes the following titles:
(1) Title 1. Rules Applicable to All Courts;
(2) Title 2. Trial Court Rules;
(3) Title 3. Civil Rules;
(4) Title 4. Criminal Rules;
(5) Title 5. Family and Juvenile Rules;
(6) Title 6. [Reserved];
(7) Title 7. Probate Rules;
(8) Title 8. Appellate Rules;
(9) Title 9. Rules on Law Practice, Attorneys, and Judges; and
(10) Title 10. Judicial Administration Rules.
(b) Standards of Judicial Administration.
The California Rules of Court includes the Standards of Judicial Administration adopted by the Judicial Council.
(c) Ethics Standards for Neutral Arbitrators in Contractual Arbitrations.
The California Rules of Court includes Ethics Standards for Neutral Arbitrators in Contractual Arbitrations adopted by the Judicial Council under the authority of Code of Civil Procedure section 1281.85.
(Subd (c) relettered effective January 1, 2008; adopted as subd (d) effective January 1, 2007.)
(d) The appendixes.
The California Rules of Court includes the following appendixes:
(1) Appendix A. Judicial Council Legal Forms List;
(2) Appendix B. Liability Limits of a Parent or Guardian Having Custody and Control of a Minor for the Torts of a Minor;
(3) Appendix C. Guidelines for the Operation of Family Law Information Centers and Family Law Facilitator Offices;
(4) Appendix D. Judicial Council Governance Policies;
(5) Appendix E. Guidelines for Determining Financial Eligibility for County Payment of the Cost of Counsel Appointed by the Court in Proceedings Under the Guardianship-Conservatorship Law;
(6) Appendix F. Guidelines for the Juvenile Dependency Counsel Collections Program; and
(7) Appendix G. Parliamentary Procedures for the Judicial Council of California.
(Subd (d) amended effective February 26, 2013; adopted as subd (e) effective January 1, 2007; previously relettered effective January 1, 2008; previously amended effective August 14, 2009, and January 1, 2013.)
Rule 1.4 amended effective February 26, 2013; adopted effective January 1, 2007; previously amended effective January 1, 2008, August 14, 2009, and January 1, 2013.