A court must not reject for filing a Judicial Council form for any of the following reasons:
(1) The form lacks the preprinted title and address of the court;
(2) The form lacks the name of the clerk;
(3) The preprinted title and address of another court or its clerk's name is legibly modified;
(4) The form lacks the court's local form number;
(5) The form lacks any other material added by a court, unless the material is required by the Judicial Council;
(6) The form is printed by a publisher or another court;
(7) The form is imprinted with the name or symbol of the publisher, unless the name or symbol replaces or obscures any material on the printed form;
(8) The form is legibly and obviously modified to correct a code section number or to comply with the law under which the form is filed; or
(9) The form is not the latest version of the form adopted or approved by the Judicial Council.
Rule 1.42 amended effective January 1, 2007; adopted effective January 1, 2007.