The Judicial Branch Budget Committee assists the council to exercise its responsibilities under rule 10.101 with respect to the branch budget.
(b) Budget responsibilities.
In assisting the council on the branch budget, the committee:
(1) Ensures that proposed judicial branch budgets, allocation schedules, and related budgetary issues are brought to the Judicial Council in a timely manner and in a format that permits the council to establish funding priorities in the context of the council's annual program objectives, statewide policies, and long-range strategic and operational plans;
(2) Reviews and makes recommendations annually to the council on submitted budget change proposals for the judicial branch, coordinates these budget change proposals, and ensures that they are submitted to the council in a timely manner;
(3) Reviews and makes recommendations on the use of statewide emergency funding for the judicial branch;
(4) Reviews and makes recommendations on the funding of grants on programs assigned to the committee; and
(5) Acts on other assignments referred to it by the council.
Rule 10.15 adopted effective January 1, 2019.