(a) Area of focus.
The committee makes recommendations to the council for improving the administration of justice in the area of traffic procedure, practice, and case management and in other areas as stated in the fish and game, boating, forestry, public utilities, parks and recreation, and business licensing bail schedules.
(Subd (a) amended effective January 1, 2007.)
The committee must include at least one member from each of the following categories:
(1) Trial court judicial officer;
(2) Judicial administrator;
(3) Juvenile hearing officer;
(4) Representative from the California Highway Patrol;
(5) Representative from the Department of Motor Vehicles;
(6) Representative from the Office of Traffic Safety; and
(7) Criminal defense lawyer.
(Subd (b) amended effective January 1, 2010; previously amended effective January 1, 2007.)
Rule 10.54 amended effective January 1, 2010; adopted as rule 6.54 effective January 1, 1999; previously amended and renumbered January 1, 2007.