(a) Area of focus.
The committee makes recommendations to the council on judicial administration standards and measures that provide for the equitable allocation of resources across courts to promote the fair and efficient administration of justice.
(b) Additional duties.
In addition to the duties specified in rule 10.34, the committee must recommend:
(1) Improvements to performance measures and implementation plans and any modifications to the Judicial Workload Assessment and the Resource Assessment Study Model;
(2) Processes, study design, and methodologies that should be used to measure and report on court administration; and
(3) Studies and analyses to update and amend case weights through time studies, focus groups, or other methods.
(1) The advisory committee consists of an equal number of superior court judicial officers and court executive officers reflecting diverse aspects of state trial courts, including urban, suburban, and rural locales; size and adequacy of resources; number of authorized judgeships; and for judicial officers, diversity of case type experience.
(2) A judicial officer and court executive officer may be from the same court.
Rule 10.66 adopted effective January 1, 2015.