The electronic version of the administrative record lodged in the court in a proceeding brought under the California Environmental Quality Act must be:
(1) In compliance with rule 3.2205;
(2) Created in portable document format (PDF) or other format for which the software for creating and reading documents is in the public domain or generally available at a reasonable cost;
(3) Divided into a series of electronic files and include electronic bookmarks that identify each part of the record and clearly state the volume and page numbers contained in each part of the record;
(4) Contained on a CD-ROM, DVD, or other medium in a manner that cannot be altered; and
(5) Capable of full text searching.
The electronic version of the index required under rule 3.2205(b) may include hyperlinks to the indexed documents.
(Subd (a) amended effective July 1, 2014.)
(b) Documents not included.
Unless otherwise required by law, any document that is part of the administrative record and for which it is not feasible to create an electronic version may be provided in paper format only. Not feasible means that it would be reduced in size or otherwise altered to such an extent that it would not be easily readable.
(Subd (b) amended effective July 1, 2014.)
Rule 3.2207 renumbered and amended effective July 1, 2014; adopted as rule 3.1367 effective January 1, 2010.