(a) Lodging and service.
Within 10 days after the petition is served on the lead public agency, that agency must lodge the certified final administrative record in electronic form with the court and serve notice on petitioner and real party in interest that the record has been lodged with the court. Within that same time, the agency must serve a copy of the administrative record in electronic form on any petitioner and real party in interest who has not already been provided a copy.
(b) Paper copy of record.
(1) On request of the court, the lead agency shall provide the court with the record in paper format.
(2) On request and payment of the reasonable cost of preparation, or on order of the court for good cause shown, the lead agency shall provide a party with the record in paper format.
(c) Motions regarding the record.
Unless otherwise ordered by the court:
(1) Any request to augment or otherwise change the contents of the administrative record must be made by motion served and filed no later than the filing of that party's initial brief.
(2) Any opposition or other response to the motion must be served and filed within 10 days after the motion is filed.
(3) Any motion regarding the record will be heard at the time of the hearing on the merits of the petition unless the court orders otherwise.
Rule 3.2225 adopted effective July 1, 2014.