(a) Types of papers.
A copy of the following papers must be submitted to the Chair of the Judicial Council at the Judicial Council's San Francisco office:
(1) Petition for coordination, including a petition for coordination of add-on cases;
(2) Notice of submission of petition for coordination, along with the caption page of the original action;
(3) Order assigning coordination motion judge, if made by a presiding judge;
(4) Order assigning coordination trial judge, if made by a presiding judge;
(5) Notice of opposition;
(6) Response in opposition to or in support of a petition for coordination;
(7) Motion for a stay order;
(8) Notice of hearing on petition;
(9) Order granting or denying coordination, including coordination of add-on cases;
(10) Order of remand;
(11) Order of transfer;
(12) Order terminating a coordination proceeding in whole or in part;
(13) Order dismissing an included or coordinated action;
(14) Notice of appeal; and
(15) Notice of disposition of appeal.
(Subd (a) adopted effective January 1, 2005.)
(b) Obligation of party.
The papers listed in (a) are to be submitted by the party that filed or submitted and served the papers or that was directed to give notice of entry of the order. Notice of submission must be filed with the court as part of the proof of service.
(Subd (b) adopted effective January 1, 2005.)
Rule 3.511 amended and renumbered effective January 1, 2007; adopted as rule 1511 effective January 1, 1974; previously amended effective January 1, 2005.