Rule 5.413. Notice of entry of judgment

(a) Notice by clerk.

Notwithstanding Code of Civil Procedure section 664.5, the clerk must give notice of entry of judgment, using Notice of Entry of Judgment (form FL-190), to the attorney for each party or to the party if self-represented, of the following:

(1)  A judgment of legal separation;

(2)  A judgment of dissolution;

(3)  A judgment of nullity;

(4)  A judgment establishing parental relationship (on form FL-190); or

(5)  A judgment regarding custody or support.

(b) Notice to local child support agency form.

This rule applies to local child support agency proceedings except that the notice of entry of judgment must be on Notice of Entry of Judgment and Proof of Service by Mail (form FL-635).

Rule 5.413 adopted effective January 1, 2013.

Rules that reference this rule: N/A