(a) Waiver of account.
Except as provided in (b), if an accounting is waived under Probate Code section 10954, the details of receipts and disbursements need not be listed in the report required under section 10954(c)(1).
(Subd (a) amended effective January 1, 2007; adopted as part of unlettered subdivision; previously amended effective January 1, 2004.)
(b) Information required in report on waiver of account.
The report required when an account has been waived must list the information required by law, including information as to:
(1) Creditors' claims;
(2) Sales, purchases, or exchanges of assets;
(3) Changes in the form of assets;
(4) Assets on hand;
(5) Whether the estate is solvent;
(6) Detailed schedules of receipts and gains or losses on sale (where an amount other than the amount of the Inventory and Appraisal is used as a basis for calculating fees or commissions);
(7) Costs of administration (if reimbursement of these costs is requested);
(8) The amount of any fees or commissions paid or to be paid;
(9) The calculation of such fees or commissions as described in rule 7.705; and
(Subd (b) amended effective January 1, 2020; adopted as part of unlettered subdivision; previously amended effective January 1, 2004 and January 1, 2007.)
Rule 7.550 amended effective January 1, 2020; adopted effective January 1, 2003; previously amended effective January 1, 2004, and January 1, 2007.