Except in appeals covered by rule 8.920 or when the parties have filed a stipulation under rule 8.910(b) that any of these items is not required for proper determination of the appeal, the clerk's transcript must contain:
(1) The complaint, including any notice to appear, and any amendment;
(2) Any demurrer or other plea;
(3) All court minutes;
(4) Any written findings or opinion of the court;
(5) The judgment or order appealed from;
(6) Any motion or notice of motion for new trial, in arrest of judgment, or to dismiss the action, with supporting and opposing memoranda and attachments;
(7) Any transcript of a sound or sound-and-video recording tendered to the court under rule 2.1040;
(8) The notice of appeal; and
(9) If the appellant is the defendant:
(A) Any written defense motion denied in whole or in part, with supporting and opposing memoranda and attachments; and
(B) If related to a motion under (A), any search warrant and return.
Rule 8.912 adopted effective January 1, 2009.